One of the most simple poses in yoga, yet one of the hardest poses for myself to learn was the Chaturanga Dandasana. How does one transition from a plank to upward facing dog? Initially I found myself simply collapsing onto my stomach until I realized it was simply a push up. I find many yoga classes are not clear as to how to do it. This Youtube video is pretty clear and shows 3 variations for different levels!
Some words from our sponsors…
- Biencuta on Vintage Louis Vuitton
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strip Review | Jealous Of My Skin on Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
- Bangkok Thailand Day 1 | Jealous Of My Skin on Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Review
- best eye cream for asians on Kiehl’s Abyssine Cream
- Danny on The Face Shop Face it Power Perfection BB Cream Review
- Could not connect to Twitter