As previously mentioned, my favourite body lotion of all time is the original Keri Lotion. I’ve tried a variety of brands, both higher end and lower, but I always come back to this one. Not only is it very moisturizing without being greasy, but it’s cheaper per ml given it’s a drugstore brand and I don’t have to worry about using too much due to its cost. A 580 ml bottle lasts me a good 3-4 months even with daily use. It is also unscented and the hydration lasts for hours.
I’ve been using this stuff everyday for as long as I remember. I have memories of my grandma putting it on for me since I’ve been in kindergarten! I was really sad when it disappeared from stores a year or two ago. Since then, it’s come back and relaunched with new packaging, and an extended product line.
From their website, the product lines are as follows:
- Keri® Original Daily Dry Skin Therapy – Enhanced with five essential moisturizers, this product is for daily dry skin therapy for smooth, healthy looking skin.
- Keri® Advanced Fast Absorbing Lotion – This non-greasy, lightweight formula is fast absorbing for silky, soft skin.
- Keri® Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy – Provides a conditioning therapy that penetrates deep into skin to nourish with naturally rich Shea Butter.
- Keri® Basic Essentials Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Lotion – Made with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for a lightweight formula that provides optimal hydration.
- Keri® Luxurious Deliciously Scented Nourishing Lotion – A total indulgence for the skin, with a light apple scent and Vitamins A, C and E.
For myself, I live in North American and the elements can be pretty harsh on the skin in the winter time so I prefer the Original Intense Hydration formula. It may be because I’m so used to using the original formula all my life that I can’t live with anything lighter. I’ve also tried the Advanced Fast Absorbing Lotion as well as the Hypoallergenic lines. The latter have a lighter formula, so it works well for summer as well as for those that don’t like having a slightly greasy feeling post-application (that fades away once it is absorbed).